MULTIPLICITY PROJECT

 My multiplicity project is made up of 5 images of myself or yelling at me still. These images are supposed to reflect the negativity in the world. one of the images also portray disappointment in the person sitting on the floor. The image of me sitting on the floor (being yelled at) is sad and sort of hiding his face because he doesn't like being yelled at. I used different outfits to show different versions of myself to indicate that they are "different people". 

This project was very fun to work on as I was able to learn a new skill using photoshop. I also had a lot of fun making this project because I had seen some other examples and the fact that I was able to show different emotions while still using me made this project more personal and fun as well. I can't wait to make other versions of the project with different emotions.  

 In terms of how I approached this project, I really liked it and loved the final project, as to why it is one of my favorite final products. This is also the task I got the hall of fame status for which makes me really happy. 















Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Canvas Project

Logo Project

GIF AND ANIMATION